2018 YMCA Summer
Summer: May - July
- Registration Open April 1
- Registration Deadline May 4
- Tryouts May 14-16
- Practice Begins May 21
- First Game June 2
- Tournament Begins July 14
- Tournament Finals July 28
- Complete the Registration Form (link opens in a new window)
- Pay the Dragons Club Membership Fee for 2017-2018 (link)
- Print and sign the Photo Release form unless we already have it on file (link)
Provide a copy of birth certificate OR passport unless we already have it on file.We are no longer collecting these unless the league asks for them.
- After Tryouts conclude, City League players pay league fees beginning at first practice (link)
- Read the Parent Letter and then re-read the Parent Expectations section.
- Order Gear if needed
- Club membership is $18 and covers 9/1/17 to 8/31/18.
- $245 League Fees vary per team and cover league fees, gym rental, equipment etc. They do not include any gear or uniforms. Note that fees have gone up due to the annual increase in gym rental fee from the Tanque Verde District
- Use the Payment tab to pay with credit card or bring checks made out to Dragons Basketball. Send an email to info@TucsonDragons.com with any questions or for more information.
Game Day Info
YMCA Game Day Uniform: Red/White Jr. Suns Jersey, white undershirt (optional), Black Dragons shorts. No jewlery, watches etc. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before tipoff
- Desert Sky Middle School
- El Camino Baptist Church Family Activity Center
- Flowing Wells High School
- Lohse Family YMCA
- Marana Middle School
- Mulcahy YMCA at Kino Community Center
- Northwest YMCA Pima County Community Center
- Ott Family YMCA
- Rincon Vista Middle School
- Tortolita Middle School
- Sporting Chance Gym (2100 W. Curtis Road near River and La Cholla)