2019 Summer Season
News and Notes
- Week of July 29 practice schedule is modified below
Game times are not considered final until Wednesday night before each Saturday game. The YMCA has typically publishes the first 3 weeks of the schedule. After evaluating each team, they will re-seed some teams and publish the last 3 weeks.
YMCA Teams - Regular Season
Click the team name below to view their schedule
YMCA Teams - Tournament
Tanque Verde Lutheran July 9 to July 31
5:30 to 7:00
5:30 to 7:00
Winter: January to April
Registration Open April 29 Registration Deadline May 10 Tryouts Saturday May 18 Practice Begins May 20
- First Game June 1
- No Game July 6
- Tournament Begins July 20
- Tournament Finals August 3
- Complete the Registration Form (link)
- Pay the Dragons Club Membership Fee for 2018-2019 (link)
- Print and sign the Photo Release form unless we already have it on file (link)
- After Tryouts conclude, City League players pay league fees beginning at first practice (link)
- Read the Parent Letter and then re-read the Parent Expectations section.
- Order Gear if needed
- Club membership is $18 and covers 9/1/18 to 8/31/19. This fee must be paid before you can tryout.
- $250 League Fees vary per team and cover league fees, gym rental, equipment etc. They do not include any gear or uniforms. Note that fees have gone up due to the annual increase in gym rental fee from the Tanque Verde District.
- Use the Payment tab to pay with credit card or bring checks made out to Dragons Basketball. Send an email to info@TucsonDragons.com with any questions or for more information.
Game Day Info
YMCA Game Day Uniform: Red/White Jr. Suns Jersey, white undershirt (optional), Black Dragons shorts. No jewlery, watches etc. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before tipoff
- Desert Sky Middle School
- El Camino Baptist Church Family Activity Center
- Flowing Wells High School
- Lohse Family YMCA
- Corona Foothills Middle School
- Boys and Girls Club (Columbus)
- Marana Middle School
- Northwest YMCA Pima County Community Center
- Ott Family YMCA
- Rincon Vista Middle School
- Tortolita Middle School
- Sporting Chance Gym (2100 W. Curtis Road near River and La Cholla)